1. Discuss the corporate culture at Southwest Airlines and how it leverages its culture to achieve a competitive advantage.
2. Evaluate the company s financial performance by calculating and interpreting the profitability ratios (operating profit margin, net profit margin, return on total assets, and return on stockholders equity).
3. Describe the characteristics of company s culture and how you think it affects company performance.
4. Given the strategic decisions in the case, recommend actions that Southwest s management should take to sustain/strengthen the culture (or implement a change) based on the situation given.
5. Given the strategic decisions in the case, identify three leadership actions that the company would need to consider to implement the decisions. Explain why these are critical to implementing the strategic decision.