1) Pretend to be the purchasing manager for Robertson s Grocery store. Write a contract for the purchase of produce from a vendor you have used in the past. You are free to determine the terms of this contract. Be sure you address all aspects of law regarding the sale of goods.
2) Explain how the contract you drafted affects both you as purchaser and the seller of the goods.
3) Discuss all types of warranties, their definitions, and the law regarding product liability as it relates to your contract. Give examples.
4) Discuss buyers and sellers rights with regard to performance.
5) List and describe remedies for breach of the contract.